Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WTF!!!

Fuck Hafiz!! Wat's fucking wrong wit him! Me and Nasha nk tgk wayang pun susah... & those 'RETARDS' ( well you know who they are ) think I went dating. I don't fucking date!! Dating is fucking lame.. i just went out wit some friends for gods sake. Wat's fucking wrong with that. I want freedom!! I don't want to stay at home doing nothing. I want to go out and do something.. then eating sleeping and daydream all day.. Lots of kids are 'bebas' but not me.. Those retards are fucking overprotective!!! I need to make mistakes and learn from it... You know.. Taking chances.. I don't need somebody telling me what to do.. And whats right or wrong.. I know the freaking difference man!! I so damn fed up of people telling me to be someone else.. I am who I I am ... And you cant do anything about it.. So just fucking accept it!! I know I'm living under your roof but believe in me.. just believe me... Man... I wish I'm dead right now..But no... I'm not dead... I'm fucking alive!!! I don't know why.. But in my mind the word suicide is always there.. I know it's a bad thing. But life makes me feel that way.. Suicide.. Suicide.. Suicide !!! Uggghhhh... If Muhammad Hafiz bin Mohd. Norbi is reading this.. I just want to say just this..

GO TO HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment